NP needed for urology clinic near The Villages, FL New
Prostate Evaluation Center Website
No recruiters please
Here is a great opportunity in beautiful north central Florida for a topnotch nurse practitioner! We are seeking a dynamic individual interested in joining a fast paced and growing urology practice that specializes in male urological issues.
We have low turnover, and many of our employees have been with us for a very long time!
Requirements & Expectations:
- Motivated self-starter and team player
- Excited to network with other providers in the community
- Ability to serve 20+ patients a day on your own provider schedule
- Ideal candidate has experience in urology or acute care
- Experience with Urodynamics (UDS) would be a major plus!
Some duties you should expect to perform:
- Assist with or autonomously perform minor procedures
- Interpret UDS results
- Thoroughly document E&M visits and procedures in the EMR
- Provide patient education and address concerns pre and post procedure
- Oversee and manage nursing staff
- Cover call (office practice only, no hospital duties).
Compensations & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience. We pay very well.
- Health & Malpractice insurance
- Education assistance
- Financial support for professional development (CEUs, Memberships)
- License renewals