Free: Cardiovascular resources
From: Megan Anderson
Phone: (972) 658-7512
We'd like to offer our gratitude for all you do in support of nurses, the backbone of the medical profession.
We'd also like to make sure you're aware of one of the newest, most effective tools available to nurses.
CardioVisual is a free, cardiologist-created mobile app (iPhone, iPad and Android) that provides clear understanding of complex heart conditions, treatments and procedures via high-quality, commercial-free videos. Doctors and nurses use the app in their practice and hospitals to facilitate patient communication, and then send patients home with a patient version of the app for further study.
CardioVisual offers several advantages:
- Better understanding and clarity of information for patients
- Simplified discussion of complex cardiac problems
- Enormous time savings
- Educational resource for trainees
- Improved quality of care and satisfaction for patients
- Ease of use — instant access on any mobile device that can be used anywhere
- Consistent patient messaging — they can revisit the same information at home
We'd love to work with you to share information about CardioVisual with your members. Nurses all over the world are using CardioVisual daily to help explain cardiovascular problems and treatments to their patients. We'd like to make sure your members are using this valuable, FREE tool, as well.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get started sharing CardioVisual with your members!
The CardioVisual Team