15th Annual Regional Symposium Advances in Cardiology Wednesday, May 17, 2017
This announcement has 1 attachment:
15th Annual Regional Symposium ~ Advances in Cardiology
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
The News-Journal Center
221 N. Beach Street
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- 8:00am –9:00am: Dr. Megan Carroll Carotid Artery Disease – Detection, Progression, Treatment
- Dr. U. Desai & Dr. P. Mangonon ECMO: What is it & why is it so essential?
- 9:00am – 10:00am: Dr. Scott Silvestry LVAD – Destination Therapy
- 10:00am – 10:15am: BREAK
- 10:15am – 11:15am: Dr. Janak Bhavsar Transradial Intervention
- 11:15am – 12:15pm: Dr. Sharif Al-Ruzzeh The Future of Treating Heart Disease is Now in Your Hands
- 12:15pm – 1:00pm: LUNCH PROVIDED
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Dr. Celso Acevedo SCD in Athletics
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Dr. William Johnson Hybrid Ablation
- 3:00pm – 3:15pm: BREAK
- 3:15pm – 4:15pm: Dr. Amit Nanavati Trends in Peripheral Disease and Treatment
- 4:15pm – 5:15pm: Dr. Vance Wilson Anti-Coagulation
- 5:15pm – 6:00pm: DINNER PROVIDED
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm: Dr. J. Wang, Dr. H. Seide, Watchman LAAO Case Study Dr. Arab
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm: Dr. Thomas Seale EKOS
- 8:00pm: Evaluations and Drawing for iPad
Physician Accreditation Statement:
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is accredited by the Florida Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center designates this educational activity for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course is approved by the following Florida Boards: Nursing – Florida Provider #FBN 2114; Respiratory – Florida Provider #RCE 48; Radiology – Florida Provider # 3201069 (applied for).
No commercial interests have influenced any aspect of this program. Faculty will make appropriate disclosures at the time of presentation. The planners of this activity have disclosed no financial relationship relevant to the content to be presented.
Fee is $50.00 per person, which includes lunch and dinner
Click here to register: https://cardiologysymposium2017.eventbrite.com
If you do not have computer access for registration, please call (386) 231-3146 to register by phone.
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.