Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is hosting our Annual Cardiopulmonary Symposium: Wednesday June 14th, 2017
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is hosting
our Annual Cardiopulmonary Symposium:
Wednesday June 14th, 2017
The Shores Resort and Spa
2637 South Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach Shores, Florida 32118
This educational program will be moderated by Dr. Suresh Desai*.
- 7:30am - 8:00am: Registration and Reception
- 8:00am –9:00am: ECMO Utpal Desai, M.D.
- 9:00am –10:00am TAVR Dinesh Arab, M.D.
- 10:00am – 10:15am: Mid-Morning Break
- 10:15am –11:15am: Hospice Basics: Palliative vs. Curative Mohan Shah, M.D.
- 11:15am –12:15pm: The Role of RT’s in Organ Procurement Mike Hewitt RRT
- 12:15pm – 1:00pm: Lunch / Vendor Exhibit Break
- 1:00pm– 2:00pm: Nava and Edi: The Respiratory Vital Sign Jami Vines RRT
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Little Things Can Make a Big Difference: Delivering Medicated Aerosol Eric Kriner RRT
- 3:00pm – 3:15pm: Mid-Afternoon Break
- 3:15pm – 4:15pm: Confused About NIV vs. HFNC? Follow The Evidence George Kopp RRT
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm: Adjournment Drawing
7 clinical contact hours have been approved under the following provider numbers: Nursing – FL Provider # FBN 2114, Respiratory – Provider # RCE48, Radiology – Provider # 3201069 (applied for)
Fee is $45.00 per person, which includes lunch.
Click here to register: https://2017cardiopulmonarysymposium.eventbrite.com
If you do not have computer access for registration, please call (386) 231-3176 to register by phone.
*Speakers and topics subject to change
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.